“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Lag!

I am so sorry for taking such a LONG break from updating you guys! I blame the holidays, and my move. To catch you up, the notebook was sent back into the mail on December 20th, I am just waiting on confirmation that it has been received in...

West New York, NJ!

In the meantime, here is a picture of its previous entry...

Stay Tuned!

PS - I have one opening for the notebook - let me know if you arent on the list and want to fill its spot!

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am still excited and can't wait for my turn. Thanks for the update.
Happy New Year!

April said...

Yay! Can't wait 'til it gets here.

-April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...