"THE RULES ARE, THERE ARE NO RULES"
Well, maybe a few:
Well, maybe a few:
1. Write/Draw/Quote whatever your heart desires. Jot down a poem, draw someone a picture, quote your favorite person, tell us about your day, review a book, tell a joke, journal about your year, send us a recipe. The notebook is your free forum. Just keep it to one page J
2. Include your name (or nickname if you want to be anonymous) and location at the top or bottom of the page, as well as the date of your entry.
3. Your email address/webpage/twitter….but only IF you want to. I’d love to contact everyone after the notebook has made its way back to me
4. If you include any copyrighted, trademarked, patented or patent pending material, please include that information so we may credit you or the original author/artist in future efforts stemming from this project. By participating in this project, you give Lauren Welsh permission to reprint any or all of the information within the pages of this notebook.
5. All I ask is four things:
a. Send me a quick email letting me know the notebook has been received.
i. I tend to email you first, so just follow up to that email.
b. Email me a picture of you with the notebook and a snapshot of what you have contributed (if anonymous, just the notebook is fine)
c. Let me know when you have mailed the notebook (via email) so I can inform the next person that it’s on its way!
a. The Notebook is fragile – I ask that you please send it either in a box or PADDED envelope. Please do NOT send in just a regular manila envelope. Doing so allows it to be damaged in transit, and I’ve already had to get the book back to make some repairs.
7. And finally, I trust all of us to commit to the rules of this project, so the notebook doesn’t get lost in transition. If you have received the notebook, and want nothing to do with it or just don’t feel like participating anymore, kindly just mail it back to me.
442 Comal RunBulverde, TX 78163